Golf Holidays Ireland
North and Northwest Coast Golf
• Galway An atmospheric medieval city of culture with festivals, theatres, shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs with live music and most of all the Galway people.
• Enniscrone is a seaside village on the eastern shores of Killala Bay, renowned for its breathtaking beauty and tourist attractions. Ballina offers a variety of pubs, restaurants and nightclubs as well as the ruins of Moyne Abbey, Rosserk Friary and St Muredach's Cathedral which stand imposingly on the banks of the famous River Moy.
• Rosapenna offers its visitors two beautiful beaches famous for water sports such as fishing and supervised dives - arranged locally.
• Ceol Na Mara is located in the heart of County Sligo, the largest town in the north west with its many bars, restaurants, theatres and art galleries. Ballyliffin is a quaint village offering just one shop and a post office, however two miles away is
Clonmany village with its shops, café and pubs.
• Castlerock is a resort fronting a fine sandy beach running west wards from the mouth of the River Bann and the main attraction is its Championship golf course.
• Bushmills is a conservation area with over ninety listed buildings and is renowned for its whiskey. The most famous site in Ireland is located here - The Giants Causeway attracting thousands of visitors every year.
• Belfast is a Victorian city which enjoys a stunning setting along the banks of the River Lagan and shores of Belfast Lough. The town centre itself buzzes with people shopping and dining in the fashionable restaurants or lively bars.
• County Down - Renowned for its archaeological sites, ancient monuments and beautifully cultivated hills. In south County Down, the rugged Mountains of Mourne offer a striking contrast to this arable land and it is here that Slieve Donard rises to a height of 848 metres.
• North and West Coast
• Dublin East Coast and Midands
• South East
• South West